Crittenden Conferences, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Earn up to 8 CPE CreditsProgram Level:
There are no pre-requisites for this course.Delivery Method:
Group-LiveWho should attend?
- Real Estate Investors
- Lenders/Equity Capital Sources
- Products/Service Providers
- Real Estate Broker
- Mortgage Bankers
- Mortgage Brokers
- Property Managers
After attending the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Identify obstacles in obtaining a commercial loan from a major bank
- Identify active lenders and equity investors in the commercial real estate market today
- Identify lending sources for various asset classes
- Recognize the effect of global delivering on the capital stack
- Identify hotel deals being done in the market today
- Recognize new trends in CMBS debt and equity financing
- Identify how to appeal to a hard money lender
- Recognize on-market/off-market Multifamily deal flow
- Demonstrate how to structure a fund
- Identify primary negotiating points in financing new development
The Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference is approved for 9.6 MCLE credits by the Missouri Bar.
The Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference is approved for 9.5 MCLE credits by the Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission.
The following states will issue CLE credits based on the Approved Jurisdiction rule:
Oregon (with restrictions)
Washington (with restrictions)
For more details on the Approved Jurisdicion rule, please click here
to check reciprocity rules in your state.
If your state does not reciprocate based on the approved jurisdiction rules, to request that Crittenden applies for CLE credits in your state, please send a request in writing at least 45 days prior to the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: You will have the ability to cancel your registration 30 days before the conference to receive a partial refund. A service fee of $50 will be charged, which will be deducted from your total registration amount. If you would like to avoid the $50 service fee, you may request to receive a credit equal to the amount of your registration to be used towards any future Crittenden Conference. If you cancel your registration less than 30 days before the conference, you will receive a credit equal to the amount of your registration which can be be used toward any future Crittenden Conference. If you are not able to attend, but would like to send an associate in your place, please call 619-393-1874 to make this change. For more information regarding refund, concerns and program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 619-393-1874.